1. Microwave the bacon for 2-3 minutes until just barely cooked. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Slice the pork tenderloin into slices, about the width of a slice of bacon. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Wrap the bacon around the pork slices and secure with a toothpick.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear each piece of bacon wrapped pork for about 1 minute on each side. Turn pork on its side to cook the bacon for another minute per side. Transfer the pork to a plate.
4. Add the red wine and cherries to the skillet and raise the heat to medium-high. Scrape up any of the brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon and cook for about 3 minutes.
5. Turn the heat up to high and add in the chicken broth and rosemary. Cook until the sauce thickens up.
6. Remove the toothpicks from the pork and add them to the pan. Cook for one minute and flip over the pork pieces. Cook one more minute.
7. Plate the pork and spoon the sauce over it.