1. Heat 1 tbs. of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Lightly beat the eggs. Once the skillet is hot, add the eggs along with salt and pepper and stir around until the eggs are cooked.
2. Remove the eggs from the skillet and chop them into small pieces when cool enough.
3. Put the shrimp in a medium sized bowl and toss to coat with the essence, salt and pepper. Add another tbs. of oil to the skillet and cook the shrimp about 1-2 minutes on each side, just until they turn pink. Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
4. Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Add in the ginger, green onion bottoms, and garlic. Cook for a few seconds and then add the rice, constantly stirring to make sure it doesn’t stick. Then add in the stir fry vegetables and cook until they are heated through. Add the sesame oil and the soy sauce and stir until everything is combined.
5. Add in the chopped egg and the shrimp. Cook for 1 minute more until everything is warmed through.
6. Serve with the green onion tops as a garnish and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Source: Emeril 20-40-60 Fresh Food Fast