1. Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into a medium sized bowl. Stir well to combine.
3. In a large bowl beat together the brown sugar and butter.
4. Add in the eggs one at a time.
5. Add in the vanilla extract.
6. Add the flour mixture in 3-4 parts making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl before adding more flour.
7. Spread the dough into the baking dish. I had to scoop it out with a large spoon and then used a spatula to spread it out evenly.
8. In a small bowl mix together the sugar and cinnamon topping. Sprinkle over the dough.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Blondies should spring back slightly when touched, not crumble.
10. Cool completely then cut and serve!