1. Line a cupcake or muffin pan with paper liners and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Fill the bottom pot of a double boiler with about one inch of water. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Place the second pot of the double boiler on top. Add half of the chocolate. Stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has melted and is glossy.
3. Spoon the melted chocolate into each of the paper liners, making sure to get some up the sides of the liner. Transfer the pan to the refrigerator to let the chocolate set, about 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter and honey. Stir until everything is incorporated. Bring the water in the double boiler back to a simmer. Add the remaining chocolate to the top pan and stir until smooth and glossy.
5. Remove the pan from the refrigerator. Scoop the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate. Spread the melted chocolate over the peanut butter and return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Slightly Adapted from: Cheese Curd in Paradise