- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, frozen or thawed
1. Combine corn, beans, Rotel, Ranch, chili powder, cumin and onion powder together in a 4 quart crock pot. Add the chicken breasts to the crock pot and place the cream cheese on top.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. Stir cream cheese and shred chicken. Serve hot.
This was a lot better than I expected it to be. I’d prefer it with more corn and Rotel, but the flavors came through nicely and cream cheese in the crock pot is much better than I expected!