- 10 oz. Buitoni cheese tortellini
- 4 oz. butter (1/2 a stick)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 ears corn on the cob
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame
- 1/2 cup green beans, cut to 1″ sticks
- 4 tbsp. shaved Parmesan cheese
- chives, minced
- salt and pepper
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until golden brown. Set aside to let cool.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Slice the corn kernels off the cob. Add the olive oil to the skillet, and once hot, add the corn, edamame and green beans. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute more.
4. Add the tortellini to the skillet and pour the butter over it. Stir to combine.
5. Plate, garnished with cheese and chives. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
I made some slight adjustments to this recipe, mainly just to use up what vegetables we had left in the freezer. I think it turned out pretty well and it definitely looks summery.