- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 2 sticks butter, cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. apple pie seasoning
- 4 large peaches, peeled and diced
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Prepare the crumb mixture by combining the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Use a pastry cutter to cut in the butter and eggs until the mixture is coarse and crumbly. If necessary, use your hands to reach the desired texture.
3. Press half of the mixture into the prepared dish.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and apple pie seasoning.
5. Add in the peaches and toss to coat.
6. Spread the peach mixture evenly into the pan.
7. Top with the remaining crumb mixture and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until lightly golden.
8. Cool completely on a wire rack. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill before slicing into squares.
This post linked at: Inside BruCrew Life