I already had the oven on and decided to roast/bake the asparagus for this recipe.
Parmesan Garlic Asparagus
Source: Cookaholic Wife creation
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 pats butter
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place asparagus in a baking dish and season the garlic powder. Place the pats of butter on top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Easy, huh? With my longer commute for work, I prefer to keep dinners and side dishes as simple as possible now, using the weekends to spend more time on longer recipes.