Source: Taste of Home Magazine
- 1 bag frozen mini tater tots
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- sour cream
- taco sauce
1. Bake the tater tots according to package directions.
2. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook and crumble, until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease.
3. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the meat and stir to combine. Add the water and cook until water is gone, 2-3 minutes.
4. Divide tater tots among dishes. Top with seasoned ground beef and then sprinkle with cheese. Sprinkle shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes on top. Top with a dollop of sour cream and hot sauce.
Yeah, these were every bit of tasty as I expected them to be!