Lemon Curd Squares
Source: A Cookaholic Wife creation
Servings: 16 squares
- 2 cups lemon curd
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
for the crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, powdered sugar and salt. Pour in the melted butter and mix together with a spatula until fully combined and no lumps of flour remain and a soft dough has formed.
3. Transfer the dough into the prepared baking dish and press in evenly and up the sides. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the crust is lightly golden. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Spread the lemon curd evenly over the crust and return to the oven for 20 minutes or until the curd has set within the crust. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
5. Slice into 9 squares and dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
I wish these kept better in the fridge because I’m pretty certain I would keep them on hand ALL of them time!