Cherry Limeade is such a classic pairing and I’m not sure I know anyone who dislikes it. Kids, teenagers, adults…I’m sure there are even some pets who wouldn’t turn down the opportunity to have a nice icy cold glass of cherry limeade.
Source: Cookaholic Wife Creation
Servings: 2 ½ liters
- 1 can frozen limeade
- 16 oz. jar maraschino cherries
- 2 liter Sprite or similar soda
- 1 lime, sliced
1. Allow the limeade to partially thaw.
2. Pour into a pitcher. Add the maraschino cherries and juice, reserving some of the cherries for garnish.
3. Pour in the Sprite and stir until combined.
4. If preparing in advance, add the Sprite right before serving. Limeade and cherry juice can mix together in the fridge overnight if necessary.
5. Pour into glasses, placing a lime slice or wedge on each.
6. Top with a maraschino cherry.
This had the perfect amount of sweetness from the cherry juice but the limeade concentrate still made it tart.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!