If you love lemon desserts you’ll go crazy for this Lemon Cheesecake Parfait. Pound cake is layered and topped with a lemon cheesecake filling.
1. In the bowl of your stand mixer add the heavy cream and beat on medium speed with the whisk attachment until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and lemon extract and mix until combined, increasing the speed until stiff peaks form. Remove from bowl and set aside.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer (same bowl can be used without cleaning it), add the cream cheese and granulated sugar and beat with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
3. Add the whipped cream, lemon pie filling and lemon zest to the mixer and beat on low speed until just combined.
4. Cut the pound cake into small squares. Place a couple of the squares into your serving container. Top with a few berries and then ⅓ to ½ cup of the cheesecake filling. Repeat the layers again and top with a few berries, a mint leaf and lemon slice.
5. Repeat with remaining containers.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cheesecake parfaits will keep in the fridge overnight if covered.
Keywords: lemon cheesecake parfait, lemon, dessert, brunchweek, parfait, cheesecake,