This easy patriotic pie made with fresh berries and prepared pie crust is sure to impress your friends and family.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a half sheet pan and a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Roll out two of the pie crusts to cover the half sheet pan. Prick with a fork to stop from rising too much. Beat the egg with 1 tbsp of water and brush lightly over the dough. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until lightly golden.
3. Roll out the remaining pie crust and cut out star shapes with a cookie cutter. Place on the baking sheet and brush with the egg wash. Sprinkle sanding sugar on top. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden.
4. Beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add in the lemon curd and mix until combined.
5. Allow the bottom of the pie to cool, then spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Arrange the strawberries in rows, filling in between each row with blueberries. Fill in any gaps with raspberries and blackberries. Press the cut out stars randomly on top of the fruit.
7. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Adapted from: Pillsbury
Keywords: patriotic berry slab pie, berries, pie, fourth of july, baking