I was going back through some really old blog posts and realized that I haven’t shared an about me post in a really long time. Of course, you could read the About Me page…
but if you’re curious to know what 18 additional facts I’ve managed to come up with about myself, read on…
1. I’ve had the same cell phone number since 2002. Which was my junior year of high school. 😳
2. Part of the reason why I started this blog is because I love to write. I finally decided to start a bucket list goal and write a novel. It’s massive (like 100,000+ words) and not even finished yet. The story is based in Bethany Beach, DE as it’s one of my favorite places ever.
3. After the cruise we went on last March, Tom and I decided if we ever win the lottery, we’re buying an island in Belize. It’s absolutely gorgeous there and I loved every second of it. I’m already planning how to get back (sans lottery ticket).
4. Frozen fruit, particularly cherries, are one of my favorite snacks/desserts.
5. I hoard mini chocolate chips because sometimes they can be hard to find in stores and I like them better than fulled sized chocolate chips.
6. I hate driving, especially if it’s somewhere I’m not familiar with.
7. I had collected all but 4 of the 209 total Baby-Sitters Club book series before they accidentally got wet and destroyed.
8. I don’t have a natural hair color. As a kid it ranged from orange to auburn, then it started to grow our strawberry blonde. Now it grows 2 inches of light brown roots before it switches to a dark red.
9. I’m allergic to nearly everything. For an allergy test, they prick your arm with 20 potential allergens. I reacted to 19…
10. I thought I would find sour beers disgusting, but I actually love them. Like more than regular beer.
Did anything shock you? Are we similar? Fill me in on you. I’d love to know more about my readers!