Perfectly seasoned steak is grilled to medium rare and then covered with a fresh herb mixture.
. In a ziptop bag, add the soy, red wine vinegar and oil. Place the steak in the bag and toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes but up to overnight. (If marinating for more than 2 hours, marinate in refrigerator but allow steak to come up to room temperature for at least 1 hour before cooking.)
2. Transfer steak to a plate and season both sides liberally with the Adams seasoning. (Discard any leftover marinade).
3. Preheat a grill to high heat. Place the steaks on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side, flipping over repeatedly until steak reaches 130 degrees (medium).
4. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
5. Meanwhile prepare the chimchurri sauce by combining all ingredients except for olive oil into a food processor and pulsing 1-2 times. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, allowing the mixture to come together. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
6. Once steak has rested and been sliced, top with chimicurri sauce.
7. Chimichurri sauce can be made in advance and refrigerated if not being used within 4 hours. Bring to room temperature to allow mixture to thin back out before serving after refrigeration.
This recipe needs to marinate for at least 2 hours!
Keywords: beef, chimichurri, grilling