Cranberry Baked Brie
A 3 ingredient, easy to make appetizers, this Cranberry Baked Brie will impress all of your guests!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6-8 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- 1 bread bowl
- 1 round triple-creme brie cheese
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, store-bought or homemade
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Cut a hole into the top of the bread bowl a little larger than the round of brie. Cut slices down bread to create pieces to pull off.
- Cut the top and sides of the brie rind. Place the brie inside the bread bowl.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toasted and melty.
- Top with cranberry sauce.
The top of the bread bowl that was cut off can be sliced into cubes and toasted on the baking sheet along with the brie.
Keywords: baked brie, brie in a bread bowl, cranberry sauce,