Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes
Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Cupcakes are made with only 6 ingredients and come in perfect individual portions.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Total Time: 42 mins
- Yield: 24 cupcakes 1x
- Category: Cupcakes
- Method: Baking
- 36 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 24 oz. (3 bricks) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Line two cupcake pans with liners. Place a whole sandwich cookie (24 total) into each cupcake liner.
- Take the remaining 12 sandwich cookies and place them in a food processor. Pulse until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and whipped, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the sugar and mix for 3 more minutes.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly pour in some of the beaten egg and allow the mixer to mix until fully incorporated before adding more.
- Finally, add in the vanilla, salt and crumbs of the sandwich cookies, mixing for another minute.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner, filling each until almost full, about 2 heaping tablespoons, depending on the size of your cupcake pans.
- Bake for 11 minutes, then rotate the pans and bake for another 11 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 1 hour, then transfer to the refrigerator and cool for 4 hours, but up to overnight.
- Serve chilled.
If your cream cheese is not softened, place the foil wrapped cream cheese on a baking sheet and place in your oven while it is preheating. Flip over after 1 minute and remove within 3 minutes total.
Keywords: cookies and cream cheesecake cupcakes, cookies and cream, cheesecake, cupcakes, nielsen-massey vanilla