Peanut Butter Apple Blondies
Peanut Butter Apple Blondies are a sweet dessert bar, filled with diced apples and peanut butter chips and topped with cinnamon and sugar.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 16 bars 1x
- Category: Bars
- Method: Baking
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter with both sugars until combined, then add in the eggs, vanilla bean paste, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. Add in the flour.
- Add in the apples and peanut butter chips and mix until combined. Batter will be very thick!
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl and sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before slicing and serving.
Peanut Butter Apple Blondies are made even more delicious when topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Keywords: peanut butter apple blondies, blondies, appleweek, baking,