Sausage Green Bean Alfredo
Sausage Green Bean Alfredo is a budget friendly dinner made with an alfredo pasta, green beans and sausage.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- 2 packages Reggano Pasta Entrees Parmesan Cheese Flavored pasta
- Original flavored breakfast sausage patties
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 16 oz. frozen green beans
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Bring water, milk and butter to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and stir in the pasta and seasoning packet. Return to a boil and boil uncovered for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and let stand 1-2 minutes for the sauce to thicken up.
- In a large skillet, add the sausage patties over medium heat and cook, crumbling the sausage, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the sausage to a plate and add the green beans to the skillet, using any fat from the sausage to cook them. Stir frequently until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Divide pasta among 4 plates. Top with sausage and green beans. Season to taste with Italian seasoning.
Keywords: hunger action month, sausage green bean alfredo,