1. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a shallow dish , whisk together the eggs with a splash or two of water. In another dish combine the Panko, chili powder and oregano.
3. Slice into each chicken breast like you would to butterfly it, but do not open the ends. Stuff each pocket with pepperjack cheese and jalapenos.
4. Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash then into the Panko mixture, coating on all sides and then place into the prepared baking dish. Spray the tops of the chicken lightly with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
Source: Tastes, Tales and Tours