Pizza gets a Thai twist when the dough is substituted with naan bread, the traditional tomato sauce with a red curry paste and topped with fresh veggies and cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a small bowl stir together the red curry paste, tomato paste and water until thinned.
3. Spread the mixture over the naan, leaving a crust. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Top with the bell peppers, onion and carrots.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and vegetables have softened.
6. Cut into piece and top with fresh cilantro.
Keywords: thai naan pizza, red curry paste, cheese, pizza