Cranberry apple crumb is a great breakfast or dessert in the fall.
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine butter and sugar and beat on medium speed with the blade attachment until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Slowly add in the flour and beat until the mixture resembles crumbs. (Alternately, use a pastry cutter for this.) Set aside
4. Combine the apples, cranberries, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Toss to combine.
5. Pour the fruit into a deep dish pie pan or baking dish and top with the crumble mixture.
6. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Source: Cheesecurd in Paradise
Keywords: cranberry, apple, crumble, baking, dessert