Fresh asparagus is topped with lemon and Parmesan cheese then grilled, creating a quick and easy summer side dish.
1. Heat your grill to 400 degrees. Line a grilling dish with foil or make a packet using heavy duty foil.
2. Rinse the asparagus and break off the woody ends.
3. Arrange the asparagus in an even layer on the grilling dish.
4. Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper on top.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Grill for 8-10 minutes or until tender crisp, turning the asparagus spears over once.
Keywords: asparagus, grilling, lemon, parmesan