#BBQWeek: Watermelon, Cucumber and Jalapeno Salad
Light and refreshing with a hint of heat, this summertime salad featuring watermelon, cucumber and jalapeno is sure to delight!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad, Fruit
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 large English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- salt, to taste
1. Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl to combine.
2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
3. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keywords: watermelon, cucumber, jalapeno, salad,