If you can’t decide whether you want brownies or chocolate cake, make this chocolate brownie bundt cake instead and have the best of both world’s!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with baking spray.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the chocolate cake mix, fudge brownie mix, eggs, water, oil, applesauce, coffee, and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Pour into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting over a wire cooling rack to continue cooling.
5. Prepare the glaze by whisking all of the glaze ingredients except water together. Slowly add in the water until the mixture is a glaze consistency.
6. Line a large baking pan with foil and place the cake on the rack on top. Drizzle the glaze over the cake and allow to set for 10 minutes. (Discard the foil for easier clean up)
7. Transfer the cake to a plate to serve and slice.
Adapted from: Love Foodies
Keywords: bundt cake, chocolate, brownie,