A quick and easy recipe using just three ingredients that makes the perfect side dish for any summer recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 4 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Place a small bowl inside of a large bowl. Place an ear of corn on top of the small bowl and slice off the kernels with a sharp knife, rotating the cob to remove all of the kernels.
3. Repeat with remaining ears of corn, then sift through the corn, removing any silk that may have been missed.
4. Season the corn with the Old Bay and toss to coat.
5. Transfer the corn to the prepared baking dish. Cut the butter into thin slices and place on top of the corn.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.