So I lied. I was planning on making homemade french fries with tonight’s meal but when I pulled out the potatoes I had a new idea. Of course I couldn’t decide whether I wanted garlic Parmesan or Old Bay seasoning on them, so I decided to make both.
Garlic Parmesan Potato "chips"
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1. Wash off the potatoes and cut into thin slices.
- 2. Fill a medium sized bowl with cold water and soak the potato slices for 20-30 minutes.
- 3. Drain the water and pat the potatoes dry with a paper towel.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 425. Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- 5. Arrange the potato slices in single layers on the baking sheet.
- 6. Brush both sides of the potatoes with the olive oil.
- 7. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper over the potato slices.
- 8. Baking for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are slightly browned and crunchy.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.