Thanksgiving Turkey Cranberry Wrap
Use up those Thanksgiving leftovers in this healthy turkey cranberry wrap!
- 1 whole flour tortilla
- ¼ cup turkey breast shredded
- ¼ cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
Warm up turkey and wrap if desired.
Layer arugula down the center of the wrap, followed by the turkey. Then spread the blue cheese and cranberry sauce on top.
Roll up and enjoy.
Serve with baby carrots, pickles, chips or a side salad!
- replace tortilla with your favorite wrap
- Arugula can be replaced with spinach or lettuce
- Blue cheese can be replaced with cheddar, colby, provolone, etc.
- Out of Thanksgiving turkey? Use deli turkey instead
Serving: 1wrapCalories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 14gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 232mgPotassium: 143mgSugar: 6gVitamin A: 172IUCalcium: 37mgIron: 1mg
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.