Baked Feta Tomato Fettuccine
Baked Feta Tomato Fettuccine is my take on the latest viral dish from TikTok. Grape tomatoes and feta cheese are baked and then tossed with fettuccine pasta for a hearty, flavorful pasta dish sure to please the whole family.
Servings: 4 servings
- 5 oz feta cheese crumbled or block
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz fettuccine
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss grape tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper in an 8x8 baking dish. Spread the tomatoes to the side and add the feta in the center. Splash with more olive oil, salt and pepper.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water, and set aside.
Stir fettuccine into the tomato mixture, adding pasta water as needed to create a creamy sauce.
Divide onto plates and top with fresh basil.
- Pasta: replace fettuccine with your favorite pasta (spaghetti, elbows, etc.)
- Tomatoes: add in a second pint of tomatoes or even onion or zucchini to this dish.
- Feta Cheese: the block is best but if you can't find it, crumbled will work. Just mold it into a pile. Goat cheese or vegan feta cheese would also work.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 423mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1419IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 2mg