4 ingredient easy sorbet made using fresh cherries.
- ½ lb. fresh cherries pitted
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. In a medium saucepan, add the water, sugar and lemon juice over medium-high heat. Stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add the cherries to the saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
3. Transfer the mixture to the blender and pulse until smooth.
4. Place a mesh sieve over a plastic container and strain the cherry mixture, discarding any pieces large pieces of skin.
5. Seal the container and refrigerate for 6 hours to overnight.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.