1. Using a knife, make a X in the bottom of each peach.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water.
3. Add the peaches to the boiling water, making sure they're completely submerged. Blanch the peaches for 1 minute.
4. Remove the peaches from the boiling water and immediately place them into the ice water. Let them cool for 1 minute and then remove, patting them dry.
5. Once they're cool enough to handle, peel the skin off from the X marks in the peaches.
6. In a small saucepan, add the water, sugar and lemon juice over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and then remove from the heat.
7. Meanwhile, cut the peaches into slices and place them into a blender.
8. Pour the sugar water mixture over the peaches and pulse until smooth.
9. Pour the peach mixture into a plastic container and freeze for at least 6 hours.