1.Place the ground beef, bread crumbs, Worchestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Form the burgers into 8-10 slider sized patties.
3. Cook the burgers to your desired done-ness. (2-3 minutes on the Foreman)
4. Transfer the burgers to a plate and top with cheese. Tent with foil to melt the cheese and keep the burgers warm.
5. Lightly toast the burger buns, then spread the red pepper sauce on the bottom bun and the avocado mixture on the top bun.
6. Layer the burger, lettuce and tomato between the buns.