1. Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the elbow macaroni. Cook the macaroni for 5-7 minutes or halfway through the cooking time listed on the box.
2. Spray the inside of your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Combine the evaporated milk, milk, butter and eggs in the crock pot. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add the cheddar, Velveeta and Parmesan cheese. Drain the pasta and add to the slow cooker. Stir in the paprika and dry mustard.
4. Cook on high for 30 minutes then reduce the temperature to low and cook for 3 - 3 ½ hours.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste, or use the optional toppings.
6. Preheat the oven to 350. Transfer the mac and cheese into a 9x13 baking dish or into individual ramekins.
7. Melt the butter and mix in the breadcrumbs until lightly coated. Sprinkle over the mac and cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
8. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until breadcrumbs are browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.