1. Fill half of a medium-sized saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the cottage cheese, Parmesan, basil and salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Remove the casing from the Italian sausage and Kielbasa and break into large pieces. Add the sausage, Kielbasa and ground beef to a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally and breaking the meat into small pieces, until the meat has browned. Drain the grease and transfer the meat to a bowl or plate.
4. Return the stockpot to the stove. Reduce the heat to medium and add the butter. Once melted, add the onions and cook for 10 minutes or until the onions have softened and are just beginning to caramelize. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
5 Add the zucchini, diced tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, chicken broth, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Return the meat to the stockpot as well. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Stir the spinach and basil in the soup and cook a few minutes more until the spinach begins to wilt.
7. To assemble, scoop some of the pasta into the bottom of the bowl. Add a scoop of the cottage cheese mixture on top of the pasta in the center of the bowl. Ladle the soup into the bowl. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.