1. Preheat the oven to 325. Line the cupcake tins with paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Stir together until the mixture is moist.
3. Scoop 1 tbs. of the graham cracker mixture into each cupcake liner. Press down with a glass. Bake for 5 minutes and the transfer to a cooling rack while you make the other parts of the recipe.
4. Rinse off the raspberries and put them into a blender or food processor. Add the sugar and pulse until smooth. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to strain out all of the seeds.
5. For the cheesecake portion, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed in a stand mixer until fluffy. Add the sugar in and process until smooth. Add the salt and vanilla. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
6. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into the cupcake liners. Add ½ tsp. of the raspberry puree to the liners. Use a toothpick to swirl around.
7. Bake for 12 minutes and then rotate the pans. Bake for another 12-15 minutes or until the filling has set.
8. Transfer to a cooling rack and let them come to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.