1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10 inch springform pan with baking spray, or grease liberally with butter and dust with flour, shaking out the excess.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add in the lemon zest and vanilla.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time until fully combined. Add in the flour mixture and mix until just combined. The batter will be very thick.
5. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the cherries and blueberries by hand.
6. Use the spatula to spread the batter into the prepared springform pan.
7. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar and salt needed for the streusel topping.
8. Add in the pieces of butter and bring together using a pastry cutter or two forks until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
9. Spread the streusel over the batter.
10. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until lightly golden and set in the center.
11. Place on a wire cooling rack and run a butter knife around the edges of the cake so it won’t stick when you try to remove it.
12. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then release the latch on the springform pan. Continue cooling the cake for 1 hour. Slice and serve!