1. Preheat oven to 325. Line a large baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
2. Combine the eggs and sugar together in the bowl of your stand mixer. Beat for 3 minutes; until pale yellow and fluffy.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt. Then slowly add the flour mixture to the stand mixer and beat until combined. Let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Use a rubber spatula sprayed with non-stick cooking spray to scoop the dough into two equal sized logs on the prepared baking sheet. Wet your hands and mold the dough into log shapes. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice the logs into ½" long strips. Place the strips back onto the baking sheet and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer again to the wire rack and let cool to room temperature.
6. Melt the chocolate and dip one end of the biscotti into the chocolate, using a wooden spoon or pastry brush to cover the biscotti evenly and shake off excess chocolate. Place the biscotti on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
7. Refrigerate until the chocolate is firm, at least 30 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container to keep for 4 days or wrap in foil, place in a reseable bag and freeze for up to three weeks.