#BBQWeek: Grilled Lemon Parmesan Asparagus
Fresh asparagus is topped with lemon and Parmesan cheese then grilled, creating a quick and easy summer side dish.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat your grill to 400 degrees. Line a grilling dish with foil or make a packet using heavy duty foil.
2. Rinse the asparagus and break off the woody ends.
3. Arrange the asparagus in an even layer on the grilling dish.
4. Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper on top.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Grill for 8-10 minutes or until tender crisp, turning the asparagus spears over once.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.