#BBQWeek: Watermelon, Cucumber and Jalapeno Salad
Light and refreshing with a hint of heat, this summertime salad featuring watermelon, cucumber and jalapeno is sure to delight!
- 4 cups seedless watermelon cut into cubes
- 1 large English cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 large jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- salt to taste
1. Toss all of the ingredients in a large bowl to combine.
2. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
3. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.