#FabulousFallBounty: Prosciutto Wrapped Blue Cheese Pears
A super easy appetizer, blue cheese is wrapped up against a slice of pear with prosciutto.
- 2 medium ripe pears sliced into 12 wedges
- 2-3 oz. blue cheese cut into thin slices
- 4 oz. prosciutto thinly sliced
1. Cut slices of prosciutto into three strips, lengthwise.
2. Place a slice of the blue cheese against the pear wedge. Wrap with the prosciutto and secure with a toothpick.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.