#CranberryWeek: Cranberry Apple Pecan Bread
A quick bread filled with cranberries, apples and pecans.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 medium apple peeled and diced
- 1 cup toasted pecans chopped
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the applesauce and sugar. Pour the applesauce mixture into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
4. Fold in the apple, pecans and cranberries until just combined, careful not to overmix the batter.
5. Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.