1. Pour water into the bowl of your stand mixer. Sprinkle yeast and sugar on top. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the filling by adding the canned pumpkin, brown sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and whisking until fully combined. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line two cake pans with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
4. Once the yeast mixture is frothy, add the salt and butter to your stand mixer and stir in by hand. Switch to the dough hook and slowly add in the flour, 1 cup at a time until a soft dough forms and no longer sticks to the side of the bowl.
5. Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and divide in half. Roll out each piece of dough into a 9x11 rectangle. Spread half of the filling mixture down the center of each, leaving a 1-inch border of dough and then roll up lengthwise, tucking in the ends.
6. Slice each roll into 6 pieces and arrange in a circle in the prepared baking dish. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
8. While baking, prepare the glaze by adding the almond milk, vanilla and powdered sugar to the bowl of your stand mixer and mixing on low speed until fully combined and of the right consistency to drizzle.
9. Allow the cinnamon rolls to cool for 15 minutes before drizzling the glaze on top (otherwise it will melt into the rolls...which isn’t exactly a bad thing…)