1. Grease 2 8 oz. ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up if the casseroles bubble over.
2. Add cream cheese and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and fully combined.
3. Press a handful of bread cubes into each ramekin and top with ½ cup of peaches in each. Divide the cream cheese mixture between the ramekins and press into the bread and peaches. Add the remaining peaches and top with the last of the bread cubes.
4. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and cinnamon. Pour half into each ramekin.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
6. Place the ramekins on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Serve immediately.
*To make a 9x13 dish portion: double the recipe
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.
Keyword breakfast, brunch, french toast casserole, peaches and cream