1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add the thinly sliced beef and cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add the bell peppers and onions to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until softened. (If there is not enough fat from the beef to cook them without sticking, add 1 teaspoon oil.)
4. Return the meat to the pan and reduce the heat to low. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top and stir until melted in.
5. Roll out pizza dough into a 9x13 rectangle. Place two slices of provolone cheese on the dough at the long end. Spread the beef mixture on top and then top with the 2 remaining slices of cheese.
6. Starting from the long end, roll up the pizza dough into a log and then fold into a circle, tucking the ends in on each other.
7. Carefully place into the prepared baking pan. Brush with melted butter then sprinkle the garlic powder, onion powder and Italian seasoning on top. (If using homemade pizza dough, all dough to rest 20 minutes before baking.)
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the dough is cooked through. Slice into servings and enjoy!
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.