Improv Cooking Challenge: Cookies and Cream Poke Cake
A super moist cake, this chocolate cake is covered in sweetened condensed milk and then topped with crushed Oreo cookies.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix prepared, baked and cooled
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 oz. box cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy milk
- 8 oz. whipped topping slightly thawed
- 1 ½ sleeves Oreo cookies crushed
1. After the chocolate cake has cooled, used the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke holes in the cake. (A plastic straw will work as well!)
2. Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk over the cake.
3. Whisk together the cookies and cream pudding mix and whipped topping until combined. Spread in an even layer on top of the cake.
4. Sprinkle crushed cookies in an even layer on top.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour but up to overnight before slicing and serving. Leftovers can be kept in the fridge.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.