#ImprovCookingChallenge: Hot Toddy
Lemon and honey with a splash of bourbon are sure to cure a sore throat or just warm you up on a chilly winter night.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3-5 whole cloves
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 teaspoon honey bourbon
1. Add the water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice, honey, cinnamon stick and cloves. Cover the pot and let steep for 5 minutes. Discard the cinnamon stick and cloves.
3. Add a teaspoon of honey bourbon and a lemon slice to each mug. Pour the steeped liquid on top.
4. Adjust to taste with honey bourbon and/or honey.
5. Drink warm.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.