#ImprovCooking Challenge: Thai Naan Pizza
Pizza gets a Thai twist when the dough is substituted with naan bread, the traditional tomato sauce with a red curry paste and topped with fresh veggies and cheese.
- 1 naan flatbread
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon water
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced bell peppers
- ⅛ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅛ cup matchstick carrots
- cilantro for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a small bowl stir together the red curry paste, tomato paste and water until thinned.
3. Spread the mixture over the naan, leaving a crust. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Top with the bell peppers, onion and carrots.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and vegetables have softened.
6. Cut into piece and top with fresh cilantro.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.