#Choctoberfest: Dairy-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Smoothie
Dairy-free cookies and cream ice cream is blended up into a smoothie.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk can be flavored
- 2 scoops Barlean’s Chocolate Silk Greens
- 1 pint dairy-free cookies and cream ice cream
- 6 chocolate chip cookies divided
- 3 tbsp chocolate sauce
- dairy-free whipped cream or coconut whipped cream
1. Combine the almond milk, Barlean’s Chocolate Silk greens, ice cream and 4 cookies together in a blender. Blend until fully combined.
2. Pour chocolate sauce on a plate and swirl the rims of two glasses through it.
3. Pour sprinkles on a plate and swirl the chocolate coated glasses through them, creating a candy crust.
4. Pour the blended mixture into the glass, top with a dollop of whipped cream and a cookie.
Recipes on Cookaholic Wife are for information purposes only. Nutritional Data provided has not been evaluated by a nutritionist.