1. Preheat the oven to 350. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, ground coffee and coconut flakes.
3. Drizzle the honey on top, then pour the coffee on top. Use a spatula to fold the mixture together until the oats are just moistened.
4. Spread out in an even layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle the salt on top.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes, stirring and flipping the granola every 15 minutes.
7. Let cool and break up any large pieces before sealing in a zip top bag.
8. Mix into yogurt, pour milk on top or eat by the handful!