1. Preheat your oven to 350. Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Measure the flour and set aside.
3. Combine the butter and chocolate chips in a bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each until melted fully together.
4. Whisk in the cocoa powder followed by the brown sugar. Then add the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla and salt.
5. Slowly whisk in the flour until no lumps remain. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking dish.
6. Remove the lid from the hot fudge sauce and microwave in 20 second intervals until it is hot enough to pour.
7. Place the softened cream cheese in the bowl of your stand mixer and pour the hot fudge sauce on top. Beat on medium speed until smooth and no lumps remain.
8. Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie mixture. Gently spread the top with a spatula but don’t mix the layers.
9. Pour the rest of the brownie batter on top of the cream cheese mixture and gently spread on the top layer to cover the cream cheese but not mix the layers. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
10. Bake for 35-40 minutes then allow to cool on the counter for 2 hours before refrigerating for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
11. Cut the brownies into squares and serve.